Coaching & Mentoring with Susan Beekman
You see a vague outline of the life you’re seeking, but your goals always seem to be just out of reach.
Susan Grace Beekman can help you to:
- Move from confusion to clarity
- Find your own inner direction
- Create your life from a peaceful mind
Susan is a Master Coach and Instructor for Dr. Martha Beck, a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie, and a certified Spiritual Director skilled in contemplative listening and spiritual mentoring.
On the Horizon
Deep Practice in Business and Embodied Inquiry with Master Coaches Nona Jordan (“The Business Yogini”) and Susan Grace Beekman
- January and February, 2015
- 2:00 PST/3:00 MT/4:00 CT/5:00 ET/11:00am in Hawaii
- $550 Includes Learning Forum, Partner Practice, Mentoring
- (Limited group size to increase accountability and support)
- Move from confused to confident in your business & thought coaching
- Practice Embodied Inquiry with other like-minded coaches
- Create momentum for inspired action
- Group inquiry to free your essential coaching self
- Partner work to practice specific inquiry skills
- Active and dynamic feedback from Learning Forum
- Focus on removing limiting beliefs with like-minded others
- Valuable opportunity to coach and get feedback
For more information or to get on the waiting list for this class, email email@example.com
From the Blog
It’s October. Last week I built fires in the woodstove to take the nip out of the early mornings. And then the last few days, here it is. Indian Summer. Temperatures in the eighties, hawks soaring above in the balmy breeze. The sun offers its light on a slant, making it feel even more stunning and precious.
And how very precious it is, this Last Blast of Summer. Called by different names in as many cultures, humans have long celebrated this brief but intense return of the warmth of the growing season.
Enjoy the blog delivered weekly directly to your inbox
I have a habit of throat clearing. It seems there’s often a froggy sensation that simply must be cleared. Until the other day, I’d never thought of the possibility of clearing other parts of the body…or the psyche, at least in any kind of routine way.
An idea came up last week when we co-hosted a couple of amazing musicians. Their names are Gina Sala and Daniel Paul. Both are highly respected for kirtan, a kind of meditative music most people associate with yoga classes. Kirtan is sometimes described as “yoga for the voice.”