Coaching & Mentoring with Susan Beekman
You see a vague outline of the life you’re seeking, but your goals always seem to be just out of reach.
Susan Grace Beekman can help you to:
- Move from confusion to clarity
- Find your own inner direction
- Create your life from a peaceful mind
Susan is a Master Coach and Instructor for Dr. Martha Beck, a Certified Facilitator of The Work of Byron Katie, and a certified Spiritual Director skilled in contemplative listening and spiritual mentoring.
On the Horizon
Deep Practice in Business and Embodied Inquiry with Master Coaches Nona Jordan (“The Business Yogini”) and Susan Grace Beekman
- January and February, 2015
- 2:00 PST/3:00 MT/4:00 CT/5:00 ET/11:00am in Hawaii
- $550 Includes Learning Forum, Partner Practice, Mentoring
- (Limited group size to increase accountability and support)
- Move from confused to confident in your business & thought coaching
- Practice Embodied Inquiry with other like-minded coaches
- Create momentum for inspired action
- Group inquiry to free your essential coaching self
- Partner work to practice specific inquiry skills
- Active and dynamic feedback from Learning Forum
- Focus on removing limiting beliefs with like-minded others
- Valuable opportunity to coach and get feedback
For more information or to get on the waiting list for this class, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Replenish. Rejuvenate. Revitalize.
Join our gathering of spirited, creative women as we:
- Luxuriate in the healing presence of warm sea and sun
- Enjoy playful movement, reflection, laughter, sharing and silence
- Explore yoga, qigong, inquiry, story, poetry, music and journaling
In this magical retreat by the sea you will shed layers of tension, hurriedness and stress, deepening your connection with your inner self and nature. Feel the joy of becoming more fully alive, peaceful, spacious, vibrant and whole.
March 1-7, 2015
La Posada de los Raqueros — Troncones, Mexico
Led by Susan Grace, MS, and Lea Bayles, MA, who are both authors, master coaches, and facilitators.
Susan brings deep listening,transformational curiosity, feminine wisdom and vivid experience with inquiry and creative processes.
Lea blends sensuality with spirituality, aligns body with soul and invites sacred play for healing and creative joy.
From the Blog
This has been the perfect season for my highly competitive inner slacker. I’ve put up my feet and sipped ice beverages with the best of them. “Manana” has become my favorite word. All was good until I noticed that September is sneaking up behind me. And now Slacker Sue and Serious Susan have come to a face-off.
I sit right now in the mountains, savoring the summer air, listening to the nearby creek. I want to write about the stuff that folks from my home state Oregon are known for. Boring old Nature and mountains and beaches and stuff like that. The stuff of life.
Enjoy the blog delivered weekly directly to your inbox
What All Animals but Man Know is that the Purpose of Life is to Enjoy It. -~Samuel Butler.
This bittersweet moment arrives every summer. The calendar flips and we’re in August. Not yet! We cry. There’s another month until Labor Day.
Some of us (as in me) wear blinders to the darker fall colors and school supplies subtly reminding us of what’s coming.
And yet. (And this is important): Fall is not here yet.